Name: Dr Omotowo Ishola Babatunde
Contact: Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, PAMO University of Medical Sciences
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MBBS, University of Ilorin
MPH, University of Nigeria
FWACP, West African College of Physicians
Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases with particular interest in Epidemiology
Ag. Head of Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, PAMO University of Medical Sciences.
Senior Lecturer, Department of Community Medicine, PAMO University of Medical Sciences
Consultant Community Health Physician, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu
MBBS Co-ordinator, Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Nigeria
Member, Faculty of Medical Sciences Board of Studies, University of Nigeria
Member, Faculty of Medical Sciences Accreditation Committee, University of Nigeria
Member, College of Medicine Ethics Committee, University of Nigeria.
Member, Foreign Medical Graduates Programme, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital
Peer Reviewer, Asian Journal of Medicine and Health
Peer Reviewer, PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases
Peer Reviewer, Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research
Peer Reviewer, International Journal of TROPICAL DISEASE and Health
Medical Consultant, German Leprosy and TB Relief Association
Medical Consultant, Damien Foundation Belgium
Member, Epidemic Evaluation, Federal Ministry of Health
Member, Association of Public Health Physicians of Nigeria (APHPN)
Member, Medical and Dental Consultants Association of Nigeria (MDCAN)
Member, Nigeria Medical Association
Member, Nigerian Epidemiological Association
- IB Omotowo, IA Meka, UN Ijoma, VE Okoli, O Obienu, T Nwagha, AC Ndu, DO Onodugo, LC Onyekonwu, EO Ugwu. Uptake of hepatitis B vaccination and its determinants among health workers in a tertiary health facility in Enugu, South-East Nigeria. BMC Infectious Diseases 2018; 18:288-296.
- Omotowo IB, Ekwueme OC, Eke CB, Obi IE, Agunwa CC, Eyisi IG. Five Years Retrospective Analysis of the Treatment Outcomes of TB-HIV Patients at a PEPFAR/DOTS Centre in Southeastern, Nigeria. African Health Sciences 2016; 16 (3): 655-662.
- Eke CB, Omotowo IB, Ukoha OM, Ibe BC. Human rabies: Still a neglected preventable disease in Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Clinical Practice. 2015; 18(2): 268-272.
- Ekwueme OC, Omotowo IB, Agwuna KK. Strengthening contact tracing capacity of pulmonary tuberculosis patients in Enugu, South-East, Nigeria: a targeted and focused health education intervention study. BMC Public Health 201 4; 14:1175 DOI:10.1186/1471-2458-14-1175.
- Omotowo BI, Ndu AC, Agwu-Umahi OR, Ezeoke UE, Idoko CA, Umeobieri AK. Assessment of Health Risk Behaviours among Secondary School Students in Enugu, South-East, Nigeria. Global Journal of Health Science 2017; 9(7): 57-66.
- Omotowo BI, Ezeoke UE, Ajuba MO, Ndu AC, Okafor OC, Meka IA, Eyisi IG. The Role of Health Education Intervention towards Improving Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Onchocerciasis in Enugu, Southern Nigeria. Global Journal of Health Science 2017;9(9): 145-157.